Monday, August 24, 2015

Confidence

In my life I've learned one thing, if you are not confident about yourself and your actions, no one would take a second look at you.

Confidence matters in ALL we do, if you don't know what confidence is, do consult your dictionary. I am not here to define the word. Because there's no point knowing the definition of a word when you don't know how to execute the attribute

Confidence is the "I am sure of myself" attitude, this attitude can be in both optimistic and pessimistic situations. In front of a crowd, public speaking, talking to a lady or a guy, and so on

Confidence is the way you carry your 'self'  (with 'self' being your entire being) the way you walk, talk, look at people, your perception, your actions.

There's a lot to talk about on confidence, I'll start with "talk"  in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment