Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Confidence in your eyes

How much more is it going to be said, to build confidence, whether as a man or woman, you have to stop looking down and start looking at the face of the person you're speaking to.

Let me be honest to you, I don't have the tendency to become a bully, not at all, but if I see that the person I'm talking with does not know how to make eye contact with me, that person is weak as far as my evaluation of the person is concerned.

It's simple to make eye contact, the person you're speaking with is just as nervous as you are, unless that individual has learned to master the art of 'eye communication'.

Let's say you don't like looking at the pupils of your audience, trying looking at something else, for example the Nose or forehead, it might be simpler for you to look at these two features of the face rather than the eyeballs.

A woman should possess impeccable eye contacts skills,  why? Because it shows that she won't be bullied by men who have mastered this art but rather will be seem at thesame level as they are.

I have a friend (girl)  who does nothing but looks me in the eye when she speaks, the first time I started talking with this girl, I found it hard to make eye contact because it somewhat intimidated me to feel a pair of female eyes peering deep into my soul as I spoke and this sort of made me feel conscious of my words as I spoke.

Eye contact is essential if you are planning on being seen as a confident person, it does not matter if you are an Outspoken individual, if your eye contact skill is lacking, I'm afraid it's all for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment